Sunday, September 7, 2008

哈囉!

我终于来blog了啦!
开不开心啊?
Hahaha. I've finished 恶作剧2吻!
As good as the first 1. &&&&&& Ariel&Joe acting in another new drama.
Love or Bread. But i think it will only air next year. Aww >:/
I'll post pictures, like i promised! Sorry for the long wait.
Although pictures won't be alot, but still there will be :D
Anw i can't make it for gym tmr again ): Sorry Zing D.
Have haircut appointment tmr morning & i still can't decide how to cut.
Might be going codyt's hse for mahjong. But then again ..
Who knows what might happen tmr, maybe he can't make it.
.
.
or maybe he just can't wake up! Lol.
This stupid fat pig called me pig for the whole day when i work.
Like pot calling the kettle black hor. Hahahahha.
Went there to have dinner on saturday night cause sister craving for caramel shake.
Lol. I bought a HOT PINK sweater.
& a wallet from far east. Cool or not! I need to go back there for more tops.
I tell you bukit gombak mrt's bubble tea is d best!
I've never drank such nice bubble tea before, serious ah! Lol.
& i found some pictures when i just cut my hair short.
I'll only post one though. Haha. I must be crazy when gf & i decided to cut short our hair.
JUST LIKE THAT! Insane. Thinking back about it really, it is the craziest thing i've done.
Now my hair take ages to grow back to the original length.
*whineeeeeeees! Tmr i need to bring eggs to codyt's hse. LOL.
Okok, cause i asked him if he has, but i don't think he has anw!
Oh come on, i'm just joking! :DD Hahaha.







Ok peeeektures :D

Here they come
.
.




























































































Waseh! Finally i'm done! Haha. Ok! Enjoy!
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment