Monday, December 28, 2009

I am really broke. Really really. I should stop spending moolah, but i can't help it! Tmr meeting up with colleagues and tues with clique. Bye moolahs. Am left with close to xx in my bank account, wl! I need to work but i'm having full time attachment in school, sigh (x) a million. I can't decide what to wear tmr as well as for the rest of the week. Why am i not skinny? If i were, i wouldn't have to think of what to wear because anything and everything just fits nicely. Uh, sorry if i offended some. I tend to get really emotional when it's close to midnight. Hormones!

Anyway ...

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY,
BENEDICT HEO! :)

Hope you'll enjoy your birthday tomorrow to the fullest. All the best to you and your future endeavours. And also, best of luck in finding your sunshine girl. Hehe! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment