Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I like the new picture, up there! I made it myself *grins. Abeit a little plain, but i'm still proud of it. Lol. Come on, you gotta admit it's gooooood right! ROFL. Kay fine. Time passes so quickly when i'm @work! It's already Week 2 of the attachment. So far so good. I've been enjoying myself with my team members. Haha. Next week we'll call real customers. For now, we are just .. slacking. Like really. I used the internet for multi purposes in school and i don't feel like using the net once i reached home. That explains why i haven't updated for days..

Was supposed to go to JBP for the Hollywood Dinosaurs with family just now, but was cancelled cause Dad's car was not working @the last min, hurrrr! Sister was so disappointed! Haha, bet she looked forward to today for donkey years already :P Anyway, it's christmas' eve tmr, guys! Have you got any plans on?! I'll be meeting my dear mellymonsa tmr for lunch till evening <3 We're exchanging presents to each other, lol! Exclusively for the two of us only la. Hehe. I hope she'll like her present. Meow, must like it kay! :) & we've also got lotsa catching up to do :) Christmas Day will be spent with family as well. :)

Although it's still a day or two away, but just in case, i'll wish all of you, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen ..


A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I'll update again if i have the time, and the pictures kay! :)

5 comments:

  1. babe! meeryyyyy xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!! :D
    *gives Jang Geun Suek, Yunho and GD as present*
    :D
    Taec is MINE!! >:D hahaha. Choi Minho too! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. T Mel: Haha, Merry Christmas babe<3! Hope you liked your present! :D

    T Ee Lynn: LOL! Thanks babe :) *Receives presents and runs. ROFL. Wth, taec is mine! You can have Minho though :P Please remind me how to comment on your blog? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonono. Taec is mine!>:D
    Nah, you can have Taec for today. :D
    Ah, on the top right of my posts, there's a '0 comments' sign. Click it and there you go! It's a pop out window. :p

    ReplyDelete