Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Hurrrrr, my heart broke a little bit today la.Never break already(LOL) I must be strong, i must persevere, i must have determination!

But clique in school managed to make me forget about them. Lots of laughter today, me like it! :) Cards today with clique, damn fun! :) Haha. Some people say i shoooooort lor, lol! Not my fault, somemore! Win. Lol. Met up with Mellymonsa today after school for dinner. Walked from the south to the north canteen! Sat @the mrt station for an hr plus to chit chat. We totally laughed out loud so freaking many times. Mrt trip home was quiet but enjoyable. We were too tired from all that laughing.
{EDIT}
SQUEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLSSSSSS!
I totally got it laaaaaa. That's why i say, perseverance and determination are the keys to go! So what if i ain't his ideal, it really doesn't matter anymore.. :) Goodnight loves!<3

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Someone's in love. :p
    Go for it Cherie! Hwaiting! hahaha. :D
    As long as it's not Choi Minho or Ok Taecyeon or Lee Ki Gwang or Nichkhun Horvejkul, I'll support you.
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. T Ee Lynn: Rofl, fyi taec is already mine. Mwahahaha. Thanks babe<3! :D

    ReplyDelete