Wednesday, December 2, 2009

DA Fashioooon

Here it is!

Totally love her fashion sense, and her clothes! I like! <3

And, i mentioned that gorgeous guy, didn't i? :)


Isn't he th cutest thing on earth?! *squeeeze. And he has a blog as well. I've also became a fan of his a few days ago, i'm sucha a stalker! Rofl.

Went eyebrow threading(finally!) yesterday with Gwen! Man, that woman is good! *thumbs up! I teared so much gwen thought i was crying. Lolol. Then we walked to Bugis&shoppppped! And we went for thai food(yes!) again, awesome food! I've been wanting to bring family there to try! At shaw tower, i think! Really gooooood! *winks!
We wanted to have the shaved iced dessert or w/e it's called, but because mum called me to return home earlier .. Sorry gwen, next week! ;)

Sigh, i've been contemplating whether to start a part-time job with yiwen because i need da moolah, but then i've got not much time because i'm left with one week of holidays before i start my full-time attachment in school, without money! Damn. Lol. But if i work weekends .. man, i need my rest as well?! Don't know don't know don't know! How brown coooow?

2 comments:

  1. Can i know whats the website for the girl dressing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. T Anon: Haha, it's this --> http://lookbook.nu/look/220437-The-blue-s-are-still-blue

    Awesome right? :)

    ReplyDelete