Monday, December 14, 2009

Have you guys ever had a dream about something really sweet .. Only to wake up and realised that it's all a dream. And that heartache you felt just a sec later? Oh well, i did have this feeling on sunday! When i stayed over@ Grandma's hse, in the middle of the night i woke up, right after i had this really sweet dream. I think this might just be the sweetest dream i've ever had in my whole life, that is, until now. Lol. It's not about any fantasies/idols. I actually do know the people and i remembered most of the details. That might explain why i felt my heart ache a second later.

It's amazing, isn't it. It felt so real i literally thought it was true.. When dreams are like always like this, isn't it? :) Haven't been blogging much but today marks the first day of my full shift attachment. I miss talking to you, go away, projects.



Geunseok is really into DJing and he's going to be the guest at the opening of a huge new club in Daegu .. cr:Soompi

Woooooow, if only he's here in singapore! I wouldn't care if it's 12am 1am 5am or 6am w/e I WILL GO! HAHAHA. But fat hope. JGS DJ-ING THAT IS SO MUCH LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment