Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Today was this for the whole day. Yes, practically the whole time that we'd spent in the call centre, we were doing this. Lolol. 10-1230, 4-530 = Poker time. Lol. The rest were either out for lunch break or spent in the TFA for the TEP Awards. :)

My chinese suck to the maximum, really. Wth is retail/non-retail industry supposed to be in chinese? Fuck chinese la. Lol. I hope tomorrow would be a more productive day :) Bought a new earpiece today, pink one somemore! Hehe. The spoilt one, i could only hear the bg music .. srsly. Am glad that daddy bought one for me, yay! Love you, dad! *hearts for you! Mum bought a top for me as well. More hearts for her, also! LOL.

And i bought an eye makeup remover and it claims that it's gentle. Wtf, really gentle like siao lor. I can't even properly remove my eyeliner laaaa. Lol, stupidest thing ever. The more i try to erase, the more i smudge it ..


{I don't know if i can, but i will try my best; No promise that i would be able to stay for so long}



EDIT.

Whaaaaat the hell you're not gonna believe what i'mma gonna say in the next second! *grins. I know i haven't blog it out before, but when i went 313Somerset i saw this reaaaaally cuute guy in epicentre. Reaaaally cuuuuuute, trust me. And guess what i found today?

His blog! Haha, i can't believe i actually reads his blog and i can't even recognize him as the guy whose blog i kept reading, rofl! The link is already up in my favourites for many months already, and i only realised it just now. LOLOL. Ok, it just made my day<3

No comments:

Post a Comment