Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today is damn shiok! I finally spent some moolah on clothes! SAAAAALES I LOVE YOUUUUU. Hehe. E-style club marc myphosis uniqlo i looooove you too! Lolol. I can't wait to go back to Uniqlo@ 313Somerset on Monday. Damn, that place is sucha turn off simply because it was just freaking crowded. You need to queue when you get in, and queue when you're trying on clothes. Nevermind the fact that the clothes are all over the place but queueing, totally a big turn off. Club Marc@ Robinsons building - best! *thuuuumbs up! Imma going back there for the 15bucks jacket! No, you didn't see wrongly, everything is 15bucks. Wtf, don't steal my jacket from me i'm tella youuu alllll. Lol. But i don't know when is the sales ending so let's all pray that it will at least last until the end of Monday :) And, i hope i'll be able to get the jacket because damn i'm starting to regret letting go of it but i bought too much today damn damn damn! I loooove the jacket like to a million billion gazillion bits! Woow, this post is so wordy you might need a pair of old flower eye-spectacles. Rofl i am so lame. Toodles!
EDDDDDDIT!
My heart is so heavy now. There's so much on my mind as well.


I hate you when you start treating me for granted. I hate you because i always have to be the one talking to you first. I hate you because i can't seem to tell you what's on my mind. I hate you because you seem so difficult to get close to. I hate you because you reply super-short messages sometimes. I hate you because you're so nice sometimes. I hate you because we seem like close friends sometimes, but i know deep down, i don't even know if we're friends. I hate it because i don't understand why would i, in the world, carry a torch for you.
I don't know why i hate you, i just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment