Thursday, January 7, 2010

YOU GUYS MISS ME RIGHT I KNOWWWW. LOL.

Sorry man, laptop was spoilt so it had to go back to Sony for repair. Damn that stupid ventilation fan inside. All it does it overheat and it just shuts down my computer, at random timings! Hurrrr. So sad la kay. That explains the super duper lack of posts, hehe! You know i still love you all :)

Anyway, i have super loads of peektures to post up!
- 1st Jan with cousins
- Chew's birthday! LOL.

Annnnd, whaat! I forgot. But something along that line. Peektures are already up on fb, if you wanna check them out :)

Btw, have i mention? I love my colleagues both up and down :P Hahahahaha. What are you guys thinking? I meant, my colleagues on both levels! I'm kinda getting used to working at the call centre already. CYL and I kept going down to find Gwen and create havoc in CRMCC 1, LOL. Kiddingggg. I'm sucha nice kid. Rofl.

Right. I gotta go else i'm dead meat! Toodles<3

2 comments:

  1. only Gwen create havoc !! I didn't. I'm proclaimed to be innocent. *stares with my big big eyes and long long hair* :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. T CYL: LOL. LONG HAIR OMG. Careful i burn them all :O

    ReplyDelete