Monday, November 30, 2009

Number 840th post

Hehe, i was just being random. My mood today is much much better .. Though it was quite bad in th noon cause because i just couldn't find any clothes that i like! It was so frustrating! Even @Cotton On. Sigh, th jacket that i like, was so loose on me i look like i was wearing an L even though it was an S. Do they even have XS?! I really looove the jacket, like smoothie muchie.

On a happier note, we had Sushi Tei for lunch today! With aunts&grandma&cousins! I like. Grandma is forever cuute, in my heart. Love her to a thousand billion zillion bits! No pictures because, i had to dig in when the food is here, lol!
{Decided to do w/o the "break" thing cause it's screwing up my blog, lol!}

AND. I super love her dressing sense! Her clothes&all = awesome.

Guess the website? Hm? Haha. All of her styles&photos are freaking gorgeous. Really pretty. Will post up her works slowly, in a few more posts! :) Thumbs up for her!

And a very gorgeous guy, yes a guy! I'll post it up on the next post, stay tune! *winks!

No comments:

Post a Comment