Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Finally, i've finished copying the notes for Project Management. Really, it suck all the way to maximum! I don't even understand what i'm copying lo! My mind kept replaying: It's only 2 module credit (as well as one other thing but that's not important). My brain respond by telling my whole body that it's only 2 module credit, and here i am, slacking. But i don't even know what to blog about? Lol. This whole post is so redundant but it's ok. I've been thinking alot. I love marketing alot, and i think i'm gonna pursue a marketing degree when i get to university :) I hate all these, what? Project management, suckballs. And the msn nick is driving me crazy! What is the meaning behind these words? I hate to think, i think my brain is malfunctioning. Sigh. Going to the hospital tmr with cousin. I hope everything will be fine. I'm gonna look on the bright side for now .. Ah, 40% tmr! And what's up with the lab test, really! Duh.

Sometimes i really wonder, what's the point of torturing myself? Talking to someone who doesn't seem to have any interest, yet. I don't know? It really throws me into a state of confusion. Why does he have to be so cuute?

EDITS - MV :)




Holymoly! 2PM, no wait, 1:59PM's Heartbeat MV sure is weird. Probably the weirdest MV i've seen from them. But man, it's addictive :3 The whole choregraphy is .. unique and well, weird. Lol, sorry but i really think it's weird! But the boys are even hotter than ever! Esp, Taec. Oh taec! :3 Everything is so perfect(except for the dance), the hair, the outfits, their faces, their voice :3 Jayyyyy.

1 comment: