Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm recently addicted to 2PM - Tired Of Waiting ..



This song is awesome, and heartbreaking, and so devastating :( Comments in YT said Jaebeom sang in this song .. but i can't hear it. I miss Jay Park!♥♥♥

Am happy! :3 Because .. hahahaha. You know you know .. ♥ Anyway, test today was a total fail! Luckily it's 20%, not 40% because i really would have killed myself. I gave 30marks to the teacher at the first 15mins already .. And it's upon 50. LOL. I'm sucha lousy ass. Haha.

Yesterday was out with Peiqi&gwen to Vivo, with our laptop on hands! Sucker, really! It's freaking heavy laaaaa can. Lol. KFC for dinner& Ben&jerry for supper, ROFL. Today was only Mac's Big Breakfast and Tori-Q for breakfast+lunch. Hehe♥ Met Melly in the afternoon to go town, before going to Aline to do my braces' adjustment!♥ Changed the colours to green&pink alternate!♥♥♥ So much love! Thanks Meow for the accompany♥

Hahaha, cuute right? :) But then, my teeth haven't straighten itself out .. OK wth am i saying!? I've only had this for 1month, if it'd straighten out, i wouldn't need 2years RIGHT! LOL.
Ok, i'm tired! I'll blog tmr, hehe! Gooodnight!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like I hate you + Again & Again!

    oh btw cherie. i'm just too lazy to fill in my name so im using anon.
    seeya tmr!
    *wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you <3 you new colours! (: I still love mine sia :] Too bad gotta change it really sooooon :/

    ReplyDelete