Monday, November 23, 2009


Fucking cute, how?



So much have happened the past week. My grandfather, for those who knew .. Yes, he'd already passed on .. Rest in peace, grandfather. I'll really miss you, alot. The wake was on for 5days. Cried on so many days, esp on the last day .. the cremation day. It was really really really heartbreaking. I couldn't stop crying, and finally.. realization dawned on me. Grandfather is gone, and he'll never ever come back .. Even if i want him to. No more "阿公 拜拜" on sundays anymore .. My grandmother is alone now .. How brown cow.

Stayed over @cousin's house from Tues - Sat. And @grandmother's hse from Saturday - Sunday cause it was supposedly the 7th day after my grandfather passed on, and it was believed that his soul would come back .. I don't know though, i didn't sleep well. Sigh.. Days spent overnight @cousin's house was damn fun though, damn. Love it so much laaa. Slept late every night, talked to cousins every night. Haha. Sweet, now i miss them! :) I think i break record la, 1whole week never touch my laptop, 1 whole week never return home. Lol. Miss my pillows and all.

And ultimately, i still miss grandfather. It was so sudden, really! Saturday night, no morning. We were still there. We stayed over on Saturday .. Until morning 2am. It was already sunday, 2am. We thought he would be fine because he still told us to go back home to sleep first. Not less than 3hrs .. the hospital called, told my uncle that my grandfather was very sick. Fullstop. No other explanations. Uncle didn't want us to rush over again cause it happened once. The hospital called to say grandfather was in serious condition but he ended up ok. So uncle decided to take the risk, and wait for half an hr. It was already 4plus5 in the morning. Then, the next call came .. to inform all of us that my grandfather had already passed on. Until now, i'm still upset over the fact that .. why didn't the hospital tell us that my grandfather cannot make it any longer. We would have rushed down as soon as possible. But what in the world is very sick :( Less than 3hrs, my grandfather is gone. I really can't believe it, you know right. I wish i could push all the blame to the hospital, like all. But what to do, even if i did. Sigh. They really are fucking retards. Really. Grandfather's mouth was wide open when we reached there, like fucking nonsense why the hell is his mouth open!? And, the only reason is that, nobody. Nobody bothered to close my grandfather's mouth when he passed on, nobody cared! :( :( The more i type, the more i'm agitated. It's really a long post, and i'm tired. Tmr's my presentation, the last one before TEP commence on 14 Dec.

2 comments:

  1. Aww!:( Send my condolences to you and your family. :(
    it's okay. Don't feel sad!
    Yes, all surgeons are retards. :D

    *ahem* Why the hell have you not updated for DAYS?!?!? *ahem**ahem*

    Good luck for your presentation!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. T Ee Lynn: Yeah super agree la! >:| Damn angry with them! Lol, sorry! The past one week was really hectic and i just finished my presentation today so yup, i'm free for 2weeks, at last! <3

    ReplyDelete