Monday, November 2, 2009

I reeeeeeally need to slim down :( Recently, because of my braces i went down from 43 - 41. And now, i'm on the verge of hitting 43 back again, fuck. Fish&co for lunch, NYNY for dinner. Where the hell is my determination to slim down?! I don't care, yong tau foo for the rest of the week already! Nobody shall be able to stop me .. Mwahahaha. :3

Anyway, clique in school decided to hold a mini-celebration for me in Fish&co today. Aw, so sweet of them, really! I don't deny that i knew smth was up, but i really didn't know they'll be getting the cake cause this morning i was just messaging CYL to forget the idea since it'll be troublesome for all of us! Thanks sweeties! :)

Met up with Valerie.sis right after school for early dinner @NYNY :) Gwen = power. Hahaha. NYNY was so best, i looove the fish .. Fuck myself, stop thinking about fast food. NO MORE FRIED/FAST FOOD FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEK. Hm, what should i eat for lunch tmr? LOL. Kay, sorry! I will need to go home straight tmr .. Or go shopping! Hehe :3 Wednesday meeting Meow in school after ICA, tighten braces and then, we shall go .. shopping, again! :) AIYA, I'LL STOP HERE. I've no pictures cause nobody send them to me yet, nor upload them in Fb.


(Ps, i'm waiting for the reply .. I hope he even replies!)
EDITS UNDER CUT - I AM GONNNA CRY :(




Because i just watched a documentary in Okto channel, whatever the spelling is, you get my meaning. Anyway, the main point is about this girl - Shiloh Pepin

Known as Kennebunkport's “mermaid girl,” Shiloh was one of only three known
survivors of sironomelia or Mermaid syndrome, in the world. She was born with
only one partially working kidney, no lower colon or genital organs and her legs
were fused from the waist down.

Her parents, Leslie and Elmer Pepin, were told their daughter would live only days. But Shiloh defied the odds. She received her first kidney transplant at 2. That one lasted until she was 5 and following two years of painful dialysis, Shiloh received her second kidney transplant in 2007. After that, she was able to put on weight and grow stronger. She seemed on the path to recovery

But earlier this month Shiloh's mother, Leslie, said her daughter came down with a cold that quickly turned to pneumonia. She was rushed to Maine Medical Center on Oct. 10. As bacteria swept through her body, doctors quickly placed Shiloh on antibiotics and a ventilator.
Read more -
http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20091023-NEWS-910239966


She passed away a few days ago.. I swear i nearly cried! I was jus gonna tell my dad how much she actually .. inspired me. I was just gonna google her because i think she's awesome .. she's amazing. I would never have expected to see the news about her passing away .. I thought she was gonna make it past all these, she'll be able to walk and all but .. this is too sad. I'll blog tmr.

2 comments:

  1. /pat pat

    it's sort of a blessing for her don't you think so? to be free from the pain. although i suppose it's great to be able to live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T Anon: I guess. But i was really sad, cause i wanted to like, see her grow up and walk. Lol, yeah true! She's freed from her pain, at last.

    ReplyDelete