Monday, November 9, 2009

Today was probably one of the best days i've ever had in NYP, seriously no lie. CYL's "He smiled at you!" kept replaying inside my mind. Woo, my life is almost complete. Haha, wtf today is really the best day and i believe i can go on and on about how good today is, just because of one thing. Really, it's very nice and i totally melted right on that spot, lol! I was just too shocked to smile back laaaaa. Because it happened so suddenly, my brain did not have enough time to digest the fact that he's there, right in front of me .. and plus the fact that i thought CYL was joking! I really should practice to think quick no matter where and when! Haha, siao liao! ;)

This smiley totally shows how i felt then!




Sorry that i've been blogging so little nowadays! I totally should get into the mood to study for a 40% ICA on thurs! It's a freaking 40%, not 20% anymore .. Sigh. And two icas on friday, it's killing my brain cells.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I feel like that when my 'true love' smiles at me too, and talks to me. ;D
    Good luck! :D
    I'm sure you can get a distinction?
    Is that what you use? O:
    Anyways, HWAITING!
    :D

    ReplyDelete