Thursday, November 12, 2009

I foresee a headache coming my way.. My nose has been rather naughty since i went to the hospital. I think i might have forgotten to turn off the tap. Lol. Test, 40% = less than 20%. Can only say i did badly. Sigh. Lucky for me, the lab test = 10% makes up for it.

Grandpa was super skinny when i went to see him. I was still telling my cousin, that i wouldn't cry. But who wouldn't?! Honestly, seeing your own grandfather lying there, with tubes sticking here and there. And what, he lost freaking much weight since i last saw him, which was only last sunday! :( My heart ached really really badly. It's like, my heart just twisted and the pain just got even worse as i take one step closer to him. Sigh, sometimes you just feel like, perhaps he'll feel better if he wasn't suffering so much now. He was sleeping when i went in to see him, but after that when the rest of my cousins&relatives went in, he did respond to their questions though :) I really hope he's feel alot better, from the bottom of my heart. I'm going tmr again, please, get well soon grandpa! :)

EDITS - MV




They totally made my daaaaay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment