Sunday, October 18, 2009

HOLY COW! SHINEE'S NEW MV - RING DING DONG
OOOOOH, ADDICTIVE! ♥♥♥♥♥ Shall be my new ringtone, hehe♥



Click HD for super super SUPERRRRR HIGH QUALITY! Loool.

And their debut in Inkigayo.



The quality is equally high!♥

They are sooooooo best, for reals♥ I'm jealous that Key got a better hairstyle than Taemin.. but holy moly! Taemin♥♥♥ He is so gonna kill me someday. Look at him .. Look at him man, he'd grown so much :3 Aww my Taemin♥♥♥ I love that hairstyle on him!♥

And, MBLAQ debut in Inkigayo as well!♥ Wooo! Look at them, too much love oozing♥! The first rapper looks like Hongki, name's Mir! And the third guy that sings look like Jungmin/(Junsu-2pm :O) name's Lee Joon♥♥♥ Both curly hairs, both i like! Haha.



I love the crystal clear quality because i can see Joon&Mir's faces eeeven more clearly
♥ Mad cuuute! Can't stand it, why are they so talented&so good-looking?! I'm gonna find my future husband in Korea the next time, lol! That is, if i can. Ok, i'm just kidding can.


Ck's belated birthday celebration was fun fun fun
♥! Haha, at least that's what i think so :) Initially decided on Manhattan Fish Market, but last minute decision to head to Mind's Cafe. Felt very bad because Py came all the way down to Marina but went back w/o joining us @the Mind's Cafe. :( Sorry girl♥ Anyway, i went down to Meow's hse in the early afternoon and we ended up late while meeting the guys. Mind's Cafe was fun♥ We should totally go there next week, i really enjoyed myself over there♥ Haha! Overall, it was so much fun and i'm lovin' it!♥ And i hope Ck enjoyed himself as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment