Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME♥



Do i sound lame? Haha♥ Anyway, I'll start the day by meeting Peiqi&gwen in school and ends in .. a surprise!♥ I love surprises. So tell me, i ought to get real .. sexcited right?! Okeydokey. I needa go right now, toodles!

EDITS UNDER CUT



Am back from meeting Peiqi&gwen. And! Happened to meet Carol&CYL as well. Happy Birthday to all the people sharing the same birthday! There was two today, at Mac. Hehe♥ The girls want to celebrate for me in school on Mon :O Haha, feeling very sexcited because i've never celebrated in school before! Going out with family and supper with Val cousin&Nic with sis!♥ Tmr's with clique

Anyway, thank you guys♥ Those who message, fb, call. Whatever ways, you know i really love you guys right?♥ Hahaha. But i dislike fb, i still prefer the traditional ways - messaging. Lol! But really appreciate them!




OHOHOHOHOHOH! Seriously this might probably be the best birthday day i've ever had! GUESS WHAT ZING TOLD ME ?! Tsktsk, i can't tell! Hahahaha, it concerns my lifetime happiness ROFL. Wl, i'm super duper happy but then at the same time i'm really confused! Should i tell/should i not? Should i add/should i not? WAH MY HEAD IS EXPLODING MY BRAIN JUICES ARE EVAPORATINGGGGG. LOOL. And my heart is
♥ HAHAHA.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday babe!
    ;)
    Check out my blog, i've got a little surprise for you.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cherie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. T Ee Lynn: Thanks babe! Ok, i'll check it out in a while! ;)

    T CYL: Hehe, thank you darl!<3

    ReplyDelete