Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm done with my PS-ing for today, YAY! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ The icons are all behind the cut :) I want to tell myself so much that i've improved, yes i'm like this♥ I hella need some motivation! Lol. But sometimes, i think it's not even improving at all?! Tohosomnia is down for 3hrs it's really boring w/o them

And my fucking dad is coming back home in less than an hr's time!?! Know what he freaking told me ytd?! You would not believe it! He said i could only use the comp when he's at home for 2hrs!? And he comes home @4PM(he used to come back @5PM), then from 5 - 11pm i can only use them for 2hrs D: What logic. I must have done something wrong in my past lives, how come i've got sucha dad?! WHY OH WHY OH WHY ...


In the midst of PS-ing ... ♥♥♥♥♥



AND, TA DAH ♥♥♥♥♥♥
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017

PLUS!!! I did a banner today!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥



Just say i did it well ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Btw, Zing got called up for attachment outside, better than being in school! Congrats darling♥! Work hard&don't be late for work! ♥♥♥♥ I can't believe i'll be going school alone after 1 and half years. Haha, i'll miss calling her early in the morning ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment