Thursday, October 8, 2009

TOMORROW'S MY DEAR SISTER'S BIRTHDAY


But she's gonna have tuition until 8 D: Which suck really bad because, tuition on your birthday?! And her exam's tmr as well. I know how it feels to have an exam on your birthday, don't worry. Even if no one else remembers, i will. Love you sister♥! Even though i don't say this, but you can feel it through my actions right, RIGHT?! LMFAO!♥ Thanks for standing by me, everytime when i get scolded, and sticking by me♥ And more importantly, for giving in to me. Oh i'm so mushy but whatever




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLARA XU!


May all your wishes come true, and all your exams passing with flying colours. I hope you'll get better friends next years, srsly! Not trying to say your friends this year are bad, but well .. mostly .. They really can be better to you. You know, friends forever♥ I love my friends, and my friends love me. So more importantly, love your friends, and let your friends love you♥ Am i even making any sense? Oh well.


I'm not really into blogging nowadays, PS-ing, Tohosomnia, OneTVXQ are more fun♥ Srsly la. Blogging .. is a little dead now. I'm not really going out these days as well. Oh and i got my timetable already ♥ Not that i don't look forward to this sem's class, but really oh shitzx. I don't know whether to be happy or not? K fine, i should not be too greedy and ask for more, anymore.
Here, it's my Batch 3! ENJOY!


001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
Created with angelamaria's Icon Table Generator @ Bauble

I did improve, didn't I? Haha, k need to sleep. Night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment