Saturday, October 31, 2009

I don't feel like i'm 18, at all. Lol. It doesn't even felt like yesterday was my birthday? Other than those heartfelt messages sent to me, it felt as though it's another ordinary day. Is it really true that as you grow older, all these don't matter as much anymore. I remember when i was younger, birthdays are one of the days in which i look very forward to! Now, if you tell me tmr is my birthday, i'll probably answer you this - "Oh, really .." Haha, i'm serious la! Nevertheless, i really appreciate those birthday celebrations you guys held for me

Ps - I accidentally deleted A.L.L of the links, am i stupid or what?

Anyway, i've got the photos already! :) Up in fb. And i did a really really brave thing yesterday, which trigger a slight bravery in Meow as well! HAHAH. It's smth to remember about, even if it doesn't go through well. The pictures are all in random order! :)










Don't mind my fringe, it was blazing hot in there! Anyway, i cut my fringe just today! Haha! Going out to meet clique for kbox session! :) & dinner! - Bday celebration:)





2 comments:

  1. Hello dear girl. hope you've had a fun bday. yea, though i am most of the time pretty busy with my school life and other stuffs. haha you know i will not forget you man! oh ya, bout what you told me today i am confident that ours will last longer then your mum's f/s. LOL. okok! i hope my schedule will be less tighter so i can meet you more often. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. T Melly: Haha, thank you darl! <3 I definitely enjoyed yesterday! :) LOL! Yep, i am as well. Shall just prove her wrong. Haha ok! Thanks for everything! :)

    ReplyDelete