Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sneak peeeeeek :



Haha, it was a total surprise. They didn't even announce that there're gonna be free file for every purchase. And i really mean like, no limit? I spent only 90cents believe it or what♥ Got one for my sister as well!



And i finally bought the Charles&Keith bag that i was eyeing a few months back Thanks to my aunt♥ I don't really care if there're a lot of people carrying this bag as well, lol. Yay, i is a super fan of Charles&Keith bags, i think they're the awesome-nest bags! ♥ Have decided to take away the chatbox because well, i don't know? I just felt like it. Haha, you can comment on the post itself, if needed. :)

Holy cows, have you guys seen the new band by Rain - MBLAQ. I personally think it's a really weird, but unique name. The boys are awesome enough, not as awesome as dongbang boys but still so much love



You should totally check out their MV.. Oh Yeah Oh Yeah Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah

I just finished watching Fly to the Sky's Intimate Note. Ooooh, Hwanhee is too cute and Brian makes me feel like keeping him in my pocket♥ I love their friendship it runs too deep. 10 years, and they're separating (I don't know for good or not?) but i can feel their .. love .. their emotions .. Awwww :3

Oh! 1 more cute stuff to show ♥ This was what Heechul posted in his cyworld :)
2009.10.14 02:24
Title: Chicken Bright Chocolate

Since Sulli put it up.. I will talk about Sulli
When I first saw that kid.. Since I’m 23.. When she was 12?
………..(-┏) Putting it like that, that’s a really big difference.. LOL LOL

At that time, it was right before I was debuting and since it was my loner days I was pretty cold to others
But there was one kiddo ..
My eyebrows were thin and my hair was orange.. On top of that, I went around with an expressionless face..
Especially, it would’ve been very difficult for the younger friends LOL LOL

Even all the female trainees of the company were afraid of me.. (T^T)
Aside from Sic (Jessica) no other girls talked to me

Sulli: Obba, hello! (A rather clear tone. Unable to just imagine it)
Me: ㅡㅡㆀ Yes? Yes..;; Uh.. Yeah.. (Suddenly taken aback. What’s this? This feeling)
Sulli: Heeheeheeheehee (^▽^) (Feeling the peak of happiness as if winning an election)
Me: (-┏)….(What, What’s with her;;)
Sulli is the kiddo who appeared in the Ballad of Seodong and she’s a pretty cute and bright kid.
And in the future..
This kid quickly grew up to become the ‘Sulli’ of ‘f(x)’

Sudden end (LMFAO! Heechul is too cute!)
Ah because I was all of sudden sleepy LOL LOL LOL LOL
Later when Sulli and I take a picture together I will post it up LOL LOL
Credits:Allkpop
Sulli just made me love her more♥ I made your day, didn't i? ♥

5 comments:

  1. My sentiments exactly! :D I thought of removing my tagboard too! Redundant sia haha *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I want a file too! :D
    Buy for me, and then, I will collect it from my aunt who lives in Sigapore.
    xD
    haha!
    Aw, you removed your c-box. Now, I can't spam YunHo's name on it.
    :(
    x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. T Priscilla: Haha, yeah! I think it's really quite useless. I put it because it's pink in the first place. But then, i don't know. I just felt like taking it out.

    T Ee Lynn: Haha, why not you ask your aunt to get it from Etude house? I dont know if there's still any left though. Aw :3 Sorry, cause i just, felt like taking it off. Yunho, can still be spammed here XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, it's okay.
    I hope DBSK/2PM/SHINee will become the 'new' face then, I'll definitely buy one!
    :D

    Haha! Okay then.
    YUNHO!
    :D
    x)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee min ho Lee min ho Lee min ho
    Lee min ho Lee min ho Lee min ho
    Lee min ho Lee min ho Lee min ho
    Lee min ho Lee min ho Lee min ho
    hahahah ;D

    ReplyDelete