Sunday, January 11, 2009



You know, all the while i've been saying i wanna meet up with my secondary school friends.
But then all the while i didn't do that.
I only realised time has passed so quickly, 'O' level results are coming out tmr!
Exactly one year since i last got my resutls, well not exactly though.
I feel so guilty making all these empty promises and not achieving them in the 1st place.
I regret not making time for all of you.
I know i always say projects projects exams exams no time no time.
I feel so apologetic. So sorry to you guys!

I have not been catching up with people i love.
People like meow,peiyun,iris,priscilla. Sighs
I feel damn bad already.
Anyway, i just want to specially tell Melissa Cheok sumin :
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR RESULTS TMR OK! :)

& just to let you know, you're not forgotten; even though we seldom talk now ..

The same goes to all taking their 'O' level results tmr!
I wish you all the best! 加油
!!!


BYEBYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment