Monday, January 5, 2009

Presenting you, the cutest + youngest boyband in korean !!! SHINee!!! :)




HEH HEH! Firstly, i wanna thank BENEDICT HEO! Lol.
Cause he intro-ed this band to me la. It was so nice of him, hahahahaha.
Anyway, i prefer the 2nd&3rd guys :)
Zing&co's gonna be bombed by me tmr again :D:D:D:D
I wanna yadayada about how cute they are already. HAHA.
OH! &&& their songs are sooo addictive. Don't believe me ?
Go watch their MV - Amigo. Real stuff i tell you! :D:D

& of course, i still loooove SS501 :D I'll put their photos alternatively then!
& it's been sucha long time since i last updated.
I really don't know what to update since my family's going through a rough patch now ..
Didn't really go out these days also. What a good girl i am :)
Stats ICA& POA ICA's next week & i've not even started on my revision yet.
Am i gonna fail again? I did damn badly this sem.
Borderline passing for Access :( As well as for POA ICA 1. Double :(
I must buck up. CHERIE, 你一定要加油!!!

've some photos that was taken during New Year at uncle's hse.
Less than 5 i'm gonna post because i still need to do MACRO&MARKETING tut soon.
Shall not be long-winded again. Oh btw, do you guys really not see my posts ???
Must . tell . me . if . you . can't . ok ? :)





It's so lag! Ahh ~ You can go Qiaojuan cousin's blog to see the rest ;) Hehs.

BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment