Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Yesssss!!!!!
POA ICA is over! Over! & Marketing deadline is over, too! :)
Presentation's not though. Argh so busy laaaa.
Still got Macroeconomics' skid to rehearse, Excel Proj,
Effw writing, Stats ICA, & Marketing presentation. Suckers!
I really put my heart&soul into studying Special Journals yesterday.
I was quite confident de la! But then, I FORGOT WHAT IS GENERAL JOURNAL !!!!!!!!!!!
Please, slap me. Sickening! Disgusting! Shit! I think i mixed it up with General Ledger.
Hah! Cherie, you really win this time ..


Morever, I'm gonna work on Wed & Sat again.
Suddenly, it feels like i'm going to a place where i'm not familiar to work.
I hate that kind of fueeeeeling. Hahaha. Ok it's feeling. :D
But because menu change, people change, rules stricter, busier.
OH WHY OH WHY!? Why am i complaining this much!? Loool.


Made up a storyline for the skid for Macro. It's sooo funny i like.
But then i'm supposed to be arguing and CANNOT LAUGH LEH.
Such a sad thing lor. Hahaha.


Zing&I sat till Jurong East today cause we were both busy with our stuffs. Hahaha.
Did the usual stuffs and met family to have dinner.
Guess what ?! We had TOM YAM SEAFOOD STEAMBOAT ~
Jealous?! I know you are. Hahahahahaha :D
Friday's Stats ICA. Wish me luck! :)



BYEBYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment