Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ok, it's been sucha long time since i last log into Blogger.com
Hahaha. It's really such a busy week for us all.
& finally a good news! Stats ICA is over! & surprising i was able to answer :):)
But i still don't know if i got them correct. Urgh. Ok nvm.


Cute or not? Hehe ok i know it's cute! :D
So, i studied real hard for the Stats ICA k.!
Quite satisfied with myself. Haha!
But still! i believe i can do much better! :)

Went out with Aunt on Saturday.
Far east for shopping! :) Bought quite a number of stuffs back. Yay :):)
&&&&& I was really, deep down from the bottom of my heart, so happy!!!!!!!
Wanna know why? :)
& IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF SS501! :D:D:D
I heard "U R Man" from one of the shop there!!!
I really jumped & shouted to my sister,
then the two of us linger inside until the song ended!
Woohoooo~ I don't know why but i really felt so happy.
Such a rare chance to feel such true happinesss! Are you jealous? :P Hehe!

So i saw Daniel at BukitBatok station & i practically stared at him.
Looool. Because i couldn't recognise him but he looked so familiar :X
Bought a pair of sandals tooooo! :):)

OHOH! & Sis&I played with the camera today.
I will upload it the next time i blog :)

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment