Thursday, January 29, 2009



Hi, did i just scare you with my peekture? :D:D
I edited with some website. It's so coool k the website.
Haha. Anyway, you know what happens when i blog too late ..
Yea, i forgot stuffs already la. So don't blame me if i jump here & there.
Loool. Anyway, first and foremost,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, PEOPLE!
恭喜发财!!! :)

Basically, i did what most of you guys did during chinese new year.
Paid a visit to relatives. Received hongbaos. Snack on cny snacks.
&&&&& the most important thing!!! Playing MAHJONG! :D:D:D Haha shiok!

OH! & i went to watch THE WEDDING GAME on Saturday midnight.
I like! It's very funny ok! &&& Christopher Lee so handsome :D:D:D
Fann Wong is so pretty also k! :) Hahaha.
Reached home 2plus 3 & fell asleep immediately.
Sunday cause of Dad's mahjong, reached home 3amplus
& also fell asleep immediately. :)
Monday to grandma hse & night time to cousin hse.
Play some board game then i lost 2bucks -.-
Got money from dad later on. Lol.
Tuesday = Mahjong all the way in grandma hse with cousins.
Woo ~ Shiok to the max la! Haha.

Wednesday's excel = SHIT.
Seriously, out of 3qns i only know how to answer 1.
Fuck computers :( I'm so fucking sad!
I wanted to cry when i didn't know how to answer!!!!
But forget it. My Access = C already. It doesn't matter if I get another C...
I'll only get a C in my final exams ... FOR THE FIRST TIME ..
Lol. Ok i'm being lame but argh forget it k!

Went to watch THE WEDDING GAME today, yes again.
I still laugh at the same parts. Hahahahaha.
Before that went arcade & watch Carol&Yilin played for 1& 1/2 hrs.
Shop around later on until 6 & homed!
Chatted about We Got Married on the way home.
Wooooo ~ I like. So happy that many people LOVE SS501 now.
Esp, Hyun Joong. YES MUST LIKE HIM! :)

K, i need to go do that stupid ppt already!
Wish me luck for my presentation tmr!

OH & I GOT 27.5/40 FOR POA.
HOW FUCKING SAD! :( I studied like shit ok.

Ok fine, i shall stop complaining already.
Thank you if you finished reading this long post :)


BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment