Tuesday, January 6, 2009


I felt so upset the whole day today.
Except the journey to school in the morning.
Imagine having your close friends laughing at your taste.
I don't know how many of you have had this hurtful experience,
but i tell you it's not nice, at all.
When all you want is just to share what you really like with your close friends,
in the end having them laughing at your silliness, it sucks big time.
I've never expected them to like what i like.
Because i know, i've a damn weird taste.
But, is it so difficult to laugh it off with me???
I was seriously pissed off and upset at that time.
I even had to control my tears. Yea, so what if i'm this little bit emotional.
Talked to Chuchu about it and felt so much better.
I wasn't pissed off by the time lunch was over but i was still very, very upset.
Many a times i really wanted to cry.
Just cry out loud expressing my unhappiness,
but i didn't, & it's all because of my pride.
原来朋友之间也会有失恋的感觉.
My mind was in a turmoil on the way home.
Sighs, i wonder if things are gonna be the same again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment