Saturday, January 24, 2009

So sick and tired of everything


I have never been so serious in saying "I'm busy"
Because i really am. Although there're like 1 or 2 days where it's quite relaxing.
The burden of the projects are still there.
Like i have to try to finish Effw Findings&Analysis today, by tonight!
If possible, plus the conclusion. & then when school reopens on Wednesday,
I have a Q&A session on Excel. Wtf is this? I can't even enjoy my CNY :(
I am seriously worried about Excel now. Access i got C+!!! Wtf x10000000
I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE GOTTEN A 'C' IN MY MAJOR EXAMS!
So this means i must chiong damn hard .. right? Sighs.
I'm quite upset our class have to be separated when school reopens in April.
Although i really detest 1 or 2 of them, we're still a class in a whole.
I love how gentleman our class guys are. How funny our class girls are.
Urgh. Enough of this. The day when i can really relax, will be 23feb. :):)

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment