Thursday, January 29, 2009


FUCKING NICE RIGHT?!?
WAALAU! Why am i so suay!?
Just a week or two after i bought my phone, 2 pink phones came out.
THEN NOW THIS!!!! Omg you don't know how sad i am.
I always wanted a pink handphone you know :(
No :( can express how sad i am!
It's like .. It's like .. IT'S LIKE LOSING 1000DOLLARS SUDDENLY.
I am this sad you know. Urgh.
& I was so PISSED WITH MY PARENTS JUST NOW. FUCKING PISSED K.
They keep assuming i'm not studying hard enough. Wtf is this?!
You think i'm not sad i got 27.5/40?!
You think i don't wanna get better marks?
You think i don't wanna study earlier????

But the problem is, it's not within my ability.
I can't study earlier because stress gives me pressure to study even harder.
I can't even memorize a single thing if i'm to study early k fyi!
& 27.5?!? Am i not sad enough? Why must they do this?
What EXACTLY did i do to deserve all this? WHYWHYWHY? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment