Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SOGHURT W. GFS

HIIIIII, MISS ME RIGHT!!! Cause i'm not posting regularly nao, hehe. Anyway, 2 things to mention.

1. I've quitted the Peperoni job :( I know right, i always complained about how tired i am etc but on the last day of work (I told Sandra @the super last min!) they were all so nice! :( I even had Calamari frittis! Chef said he'll cook more for me another time, but no more another time alr. I told him i'll go back on Saturday, cause he's leaving soon as well. Haha. Anyway, sighhhhh who knew it could be so fun. But still it's quite tiringgggg.

2. Frolick called me up for an interview tmr @Holland V! Hehe. I know i might not get chosen or what, but it'll be great if i do because Frolick is only 5mins walk from my home. Imagine if i work there.. Wahahahaha. Will keep you guys updated on it soon! :D


Work today@ Cathay was awesomeeee. People were awesome, sales were awesome, food were awesome! Haha. Had Astons takeaway for dinner and sales hit $2xx today when normally it'll be ard $1xx when it's only me alone. Lol. And had fun whatsapp-ing Valerie cousin&Peiyun. Wlao fat fingers, hor babe! HAHAHA.

Picts on soghurt day w/ them! <3




















PHEW OKAY ABRUPT END HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment