Thursday, April 14, 2011

ALVIN'S MARY&MAX

Went out to cel Alvin's birthday a few days ago, and we watched Mary&Max hmmmmmm. I think that show's too much depth for me to understand. I know it touches on human emotions, real life situations but i'm really turned off by the animation. Srsly, i'd rather they use normal human beings and not like, cartoons?! I don't know, but rottentomato had good reviews on them, so it must be me; no, it's us! Hahahaha, we suck @this kind of movies lor. Anyway, i gtg rush for work alr. A lil picts on that day :)

Birthday boy!




HE DAMN ANNOYING! Ask me to take pict w/ him he go cough!!!??!?


The fail cake that Eng lee and Wen bin tried to make HAHAHAHA.





And when i thought i lost my cam, they freaking took it to take picts in the toilet LOLOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment