Sunday, April 17, 2011

ANOTHER SCHEDULED POST - RETAIL

Right, ya'll know that I'm currently working as a retail assistant tending a pushcart nao yeah? Biz's been quite badddd. Not that it's of my business but it's really boring if no one ever stops by your cart to take a look at the stuffs available. On the other hand, it's really annoying when you see someone stops to take a look, but leaves immediately when I stand up, wanting to serve them.. Sigh, I won't eat them onezzz. Don't understand why they're so scared of me?!? Do I look scary to you? Hurrrr?!?

Talking bout looks, do I look really nice and friendly?!?! I'm always approached to do surveys while i were working.. I don't see them asking Nana or whoever else, why only me ah? I don't like to do surveys one knowzx.. Though I think I'll understand if I were in their shoes. Haha, what nonsense am I blabbering naoooo.. Hmmmm.

I can't post up any picts cause I'm blogging from my iPhone, I realized that I CAN post picts hehe, and yes I'd blogged while I was working ytd. Time's passing so slowly even though it's a friday. Isn't Fridays and weekends supposed to be more crowded and more 热闹?!

Some picts to keep you entertained. Took them from tumblr :)













No comments:

Post a Comment