Friday, April 29, 2011

GIRLFRIENDS PART ONE

This is Part 1 of the pictures that were taken when Gf, Aihua&Peiyun went out tgt for dinner& a few games of pool! The ones taken in pool are enough for Part 2 manzx (mostly PY's& mine though, hehe!) I'm v v v tempted to tell y'all the good news!!! Those in twitter might have known because i did mention a little here&there but well.. I'd enough trouble for now and i want to see where this is gonna take me, before i officially announce it. Don't want to invite trouble, decided to quit my job in The Cathay :( I'll most definitely miss the girls there!!! <3

Anyway, regarding the news.. My close girlfriends would have known by now, esp yiwen since i ranted quite alot to her just nao hehe ^^ Anyway, sit back and enjoy the pictures yeah?! I've been trying to improve the quality of the pictures alr, because my camera's damn lousy i knowwwww. Give me credits for the hard work, yes? :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment