Saturday, April 9, 2011

FINALLY, A SATURDAY

I'm still feeling kinda embarrassed by that video, hahahahaha it's really really really ridiculously retarded omg. BUT, at least it's fun!!! And well, for you guys to laugh at me i don't know hehe. I don't know why the screen so ridiculously small and it's so ridiculously blur mmmm?!


WLAOOOOO, NICE RIGHT?!?!?! The pink the khaki the light blue and the navy blue all freaking pretty leh!!!! I really really feel like buying but :(((( no money laaaaaa.

Anyway, here are the pictures that were taken when we're out w/ our favourite cousins <3 Hehe.











Wahahahaha. Sorry if i made you guys hungry :P Gotta go alr. I'll pick picts to post for Korea trip okay?! I'm not kidding, i took about 400+++ picts i thought i was gonna faint when i saw the total number.. Sigh okay nvm! Jiayou!!! Hahahaha, retarded..

No comments:

Post a Comment