Friday, April 15, 2011

DECISIONS (SCHEDULED POST #019283842)

I predict that i won't be able to blog (or lazy to!) for at least a day or two; so here's another scheduled post hehe. This post won't be long i promise, just wanna rant a lil..

Anyway, what exactly is fickle-minded?!? Is there like a disorder for this, because i think i'm srsly suffering from it.. :( I'm so fickle ya' know! Like, take the university admission for example.. I was quite determined in March that i liked UOL's Bachelor of Science in Biz and wanted so much to go into SIM; plus i was so damn sure that i can handle the stress blah blah. But then one fine day, yiwen&I just sat down and start researching for what's initially her path/future course that she wants to take. We came across PSB Academy's Bachelor of Communications majoring in PR and Journalism.. Smth in my mind just clicked! and suddenly i was sooooo interested in this course! Like, all of a sudden i wanted to be a PR officer and there i went quarrelling w/ my parents and etc. I couldn't sleep well for a few days y'all know? :(

Then okay, all done; parents agreed, application submitted; then i went into the school w/ yiwen to explore and to take in our 'future' school.. Again, smth in my mind clicked! and i was back to comparing SIM's campus and PSB Academy's campus. I know it's quite difficult to compare because SIM is sucha big school and much more established than PSB Academy.. It was then i began to think of how it'll be if i were to enrol in SIM; the one w/ more campus life and more students and because i love people a lot and i like interacting w/ people of my age (maybe slightly older/younger), i started having second thoughts :(((( Damn serious right this fickle mind of mine!!! Am i normal? I'm so upset nao ya' know? PSB Academy's students are well.. just maybe working adults but because we went at the time when supposedly all our age students have alr gone home and it's all the PT students (more of the adults) the whole school actually looked like an adult school. Not really the kind of school i would want to spend my 2 years in, not the kind of people i would want to do projects and presentations w/.. THIS IS SO UPSETTING KNOW! I wish i'd actually went down earlier and look at the school at a whole new level, but like.. I don't know! I really have no idea i'm just gonna like sulk and die leh.










Okeh sad things aside, show ya'll the video (which i guess most of you guys have alr seen it) but just in case, here it is! :)






AM just gonna go draw circles or maybe bang the wall w/ my head until a decision is up.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment