Sunday, March 15, 2009

To go or not to go

TSK ..




I don't know if i should go tmr?
Sighs. Meet @1045pm. Again, what time will i reach home? 1am? 2am?
Really don't wanna reach home late again..
Cause i really really really & EMPTHASIS MORE ON REALLY !!!
Don't like to go home alone!

AND who but me myself can accompany me home.
Ok, maybe the taxi driver will accompany me until my house downstairs.
Lol! Sounds ridiculous k. Do i even have the moneh to cab home ??
I'm not even working & yet happily spending moneh!
& i meant 'happily' sarcastically.

But then it's for Alvis's farewell.
Ah, one more reason for me not to go back to Azabu.
Haha. He says Azabu miss me!
I MISS AZABU TOO! :)

You see! Such a hard decision!
Go or Don't Go? My hair is turning white because of this.
OK, AIHUA! GO K! GO PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE :)


I'm going to sleep now.
Think tmr. My hair will turn whiter tmr.

DBSK, please cheer me up !

No comments:

Post a Comment