Monday, March 16, 2009




Sighs. July!!! Only July then they will start promoting as the
FULL COMPLETE SS501.
To be honest, i don't really like now, where there's only 3of them.
It doesn't feel .. what do you call that? Complete?
Ya, something like that. It doesn't feel complete k!


God, there's this really nice story i read in Soompi.
It got me damn addicted. I read from this morning 8am to 8pm.
LOL. I read other stories inbetween also but overall it's really nice and all.

"Our world is different from the rest."

Prologue 00: `Say Goodbye.

Following her desperate cry for his response,
the young man gazed back down at his younger sister in disbelief.
His eyes telling of the fact that he never once thought he would
see his younger sister in this predicament.
He never once thought both of them would find themselves in this terrible predicament.

Turning away from her, he took out a small liquid tube
from the depths of his front jacket pocket.
His pace played out in slow motion as he took off the cap and
inserted the needle into the tube.
Watching with bated breath as the liquid penetrated into the needle,
the two siblings only resumed with their regular breathing
when the core of the needle cascaded with the liquid.
Gazing at the liquid that filled up in the needle,
he turned around and narrowed his solemn eyes onto his younger sister.

No longer wanting to delay the inevitable,
he instantaneously grabbed her hand and inserted the needle into her wrist.
He briefly closed his eyes, unable to watch the terrible scene before him.

"Good bye, little sister." She heard her brother utter
as she completely lost consciousness.
"I'm sorry, for not
doing what you asked me to do."
Credits: Soompi Con.template

This is just a slight and i really mean slight summary of the story.
It'll be totally not what you've expected.
I was totally drawn into the story the moment i read the starting.
Yes, it's that addictive :D



Once Upon a Time

Once upon a time, there was this boy. His name was Choi Sung Woo.
And I hated him. Even to this day,
I don’t know how Choi Sung Woo and I became best friends.

“Eun Sung ah, why are you so UGLY??”
See what I mean? How could I be friends with somebody so mean?
“Choi Sung Woo why are you so mean? "
“What?” Sung Woo looked seriously at me. “You want me to lie?”

Sung Woo had this funny habit of leaving me speechless,
even if I had already heard his insults a thousand times before.
“Choi Sung Woo, I hate you.”Sung Woo laughed and flicked me lightly on the forehead.
“No you don’t,” he teased. “You love me, Kim Eun Sung.”

Credits: Soompi Winter's serenade

Cheers to this story! It made me tear so much sooo muchie.
She made everything seem so .. realistic.
Hahaha. Read if you have the time k? :)




SEE YOU GUYS :)

Tsk, i can't help it, you know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment