Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Look at Yunho! Hahahahaha. :D:D:D



When SuperJunior and DBSK get together! :)



When ALL OF THEM gets together! :D



Yunho's so yummy-looking! :D:D:D



Lololol. These videos are the best!
I got high just watching them do so. Must watch k! :D
Wanted to show Zing&CYL, but unfortunately, my msn broke down!
Let's hope they'll make their way here&watch the videos.
Lol. I watched the concert since 2plus until now! :D
Made me wish that i was there too! Gawd.

I lost another kg, believe it or not! *winks!
Badminton tmr& dinner with Meowmeow.
Oh man i miss zing,cyl,carol,yi ling and chuchu!

& I know i'm being random down there but...
I KILLED 3 FLYING INSECTS IN 1HR FOR GOODNESS SAKE TODAY!
Damn the weather AND THE INSECTS!

OK 1 LAST THING!
PLEASE GIVE ME A JOB KKKKKK!


SEE YOU! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment