Thursday, March 19, 2009

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I AM FREAKING PISSSSSSSED OFFFFFFFFFF!
Not at you, BUT AT ME! :(
Why is it that people work hard, i see their efforts getting paid off.
Why is it that when I really WORK HARD, i don't see the results.
WHY?! :( I AM SO FREAKING SAD NOW.

Ok maybe i didn't work THAT HARD.
BUT WHY? I REALLY SWEAR I DID WORK HARDER THAN LAST SEM.
At least i thought i did. The feeling sucks. I HATE STUDYING ! :(

I hate seeing my efforts get wasted.
But then i swear i studied hard this sem ..
But then why in the world do i get results lower than last sem ..
Some say it's ok because at least i got above 3.
BUT what i really want is seeing the results of my hard work.
Why don't i see the results? Why why why?
If i didn't study hard FINE it's my fault i got such lousy results.
But but i swear i really did studied hard.

Ohman why am i always regretting things?
Maybe i should learn.
Learn how to think of the consequences when i do things.
I promise myself. I will study doubly hard for the next exams.
NO WAIT. I will study, exams or not.
I WILL STUDY! Whether it's exams/tests i swear i will study.
I promise myself i will get better than this time.
Next sem .. The results for my hard work will show ...
At least i hope ..
I know it's too late to say or even do anything.
Just let me vent will you?

Please cheer me up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment