Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gatherings are love



Haha i'm kind of into MickyYoochun nowadays :)
Yayay he's so charming k! :D

Anyway, out with Mum&Sis later.
Sushi Teh pleaseplease. :D:D
Anyway i just cleared some links.
I think they are seriously "funneh" in some sense la.
Link already then they only invite few people (excluding me:()
Then i can't even read lo k. So i just delete their links. :X
Don't blame me please :)

Ohya ytd was really nice. Somehow, heartwarming, to me!
I seriously like these small gatherings.
Went Aliff to eat and the person gave me an extra egg prata.
Wahahahahahahaha! This is sooooo good.
But i gave Aiman cause i couldn't finish mine.
Fyi, i ordered 2plain and 1egg. Lol.
& plus a drink i only paid 1.60bucks. LOL.
I tried asking them who paid more but they say it's ok.
Heh heh. To my advantage k! :D:D:D

Went Kenlim's house playground to slack and chit-chat.
Took a few pictures and we started talking.
About poly life, poly friends, cca and much more! See.
Don't tell me it's not heartwarming because i think it is!
The people with no childhood :)

Guys' group photos!




See you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment