Sunday, March 8, 2009



Seriously, this guy turns me on with the black specs !
Damn i'm a sucker for guys who looked good in black specs.
I was so bored i found all their dogs' videos and watched them all!
I am so pro k! :) Changmin's dog is the smallest k!
Total opposite from him! & as expected, Yunho's dog appeal to me more!



Meeting up with Meowmeow tmr to town! :)
Might be having badminton session with them again on Tues/Wed.
Good! More exercise since I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A JOB!
Gawd i really really need a job k! :(
I need more money because it's been sucha long time since i spent happily.
Money is such a stressing issue!

On the other hand, no work means more net-surfing.
So i found more peektures of Yunho!!
I was so damn excited in the train today cause i was looking through.
Hahahaha. I rmbed the first time i saw them was during some adv.
They looked so different back then!

Ok i need to go now. I'll blog tmr k! :)

Goodnight peeps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment