Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I changed the skin already!
Was hoping to find something nicer.
But but, sighs. I shall make do with this first.
Is it ok? Or was the previous one nicer
?
Ok! I found the perfect skin! At least to me k! :)
'm loving it sooooo muchie! :D


Damn. Anyway this funny gag concert i can't copy.
It was disabled by the owner.
But here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es_RQjj7wzs&feature=channel
I swear DBSK (except for Jaejoong who wasn't present) were cute! :)
Ok since when they weren't cute. Just watch, k? :)


Meow came my house today and we lunched together at wm.
Chatted alittle while and she went back home earlier.
Sighs. I really dont know what skin should i use.
Sighs. Sighs. Sighs. K there i go again ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

edits*

Damn. Everytime i hear about the actions of some of my sis's friends..
I fucking feel like slapping them if i've got the chance.
Well, actually no i won't slap them. I'm not that irritating.
But seriously, put yourselves in her shoes.
How would you feel if the words were directed at you instead?
I always tell my sis to talk back. I even taught her how to!
I also took on the job of being angry for her!
But she always says you guys are her friends.
Ya, you might be friends to her.
But i seriously doubt if you guys know what's the meaning of friendship.
I think you are quite stupid if you don't know the meaning of friendship.
The way you treated her, the words that were said to her.
If i were her i would rather stop being friends.
BUT SHE IS MY SISTER AND what to do? She's so kind-hearted.
Damn, see. I'm being angry for her again.
I swear i will definitely curse you if you continue to treat my sis like this k!
Fyi, this is directed at those who'd treated my sis like shit.
You yourself know it. If you didn't treat her like rubbish then good for you.

SEE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment