Tuesday, July 31, 2007

many a times i asked myself , am i satisfied with my life ?
until today & well, maybe 4 years ago then i had already realised.
YES , i am superrrr satisfied with my life.
for years, i used to think having a boyfriend & being popular is the most important thing.
so typical right. lol.
& yes, until i met my darlings 4 years ago, i changed my thinking.
having a hundred thousand friends doesnt mean you'll be happy.
having a superr handsome bf around & yet he doesnt love you like you do, it's not worth it.
instead , a few best friends around is really enough to make my day ;]
& i've realised though, that that few bestfriends that i've made in my secondary school life.
is going to go through thick & thin with me throughout my life.
& i'll always smile everytime i think of this.
I AM SO HAPPY ! ;]
thanks alot darlings , for making my day so much happier than i've ever imagined ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment