Sunday, July 22, 2007

HELLO !

such a weird thing.
i went to your blog , i saw the words , & my heart sank.
it wasnt supposed to. but well, it did.
guess deep down there, i haven really did my part of forgetting you.
what can i do ? it was my fault.

&people, pretty please cherish those whom you love & never , ever letting go ;d
went to mac with family this morning. lol.
then superrr funny ok.
cos mum was telling us about her past.
& there's this sentence that she told us, it made my sis & i went lmao-ing all over. LOL.
its like this -

mum : i've liked this guy last time but he had no education, therefore when he wished HAPPY BIRTHDAY, he said it as HAPPY NEW YEAR !

like LOL ? hahaha . i'll really laugh until i die if i ever met someone NORMAL like him.
hahahaha. ok lah. sorry mum =X LOL.
then like talked about my great great , er no , i think its great grandmother.
like superr fierce one lah. lol.
she don let my mum & my aunts have any soft drinks.
& she'll take like a broom to chase my great grandfather whom i did not have any chance to see. lol. cos he like , smoke opium.
OMG , it's so history. haha.
so ya we were all laughing so much.
' at least this look like a complete family i once yearn for ' ;d
went to grandma hse later on & did alittle of the homework.
cousin came & we talked & talked about her trip to HONGKONG.
I WANNA GO TOO =/ LOL.
& so i ignored my homeworks. =X lol.
have no intention of doing it anw. hehe ;d
so like im home & maybe i'll be sleeping soon ?
hahahhaa. i love my darlings ;]

GOODBYE !
& for once , i'll promise to hate you ;d

No comments:

Post a Comment