Tuesday, July 24, 2007

HELLO ;]

changed blogskin & i so loved it ;d
hehe. today had hell lessons.
mock paper for physics , then 2 english. RECESS ;] , 1 chem & straight 4 MATH ;[
superrr tired ok. did 2005 paper.
& i had like alot of mistakes luh. =/
sadddd. then meow never come today again.
didnt manage to pass her the card & her spiderman cd.
lol. so like my appetite is SUPERR big nowadays.
help me please ? ): i don want to grow FAT -.-
lol. darlings said it was PMS. stupid.
make me fat & i'll hate you forever. ;p
anw sis saw him ytd. hahaha.
superr long never see him already uh.
maybe he's grown fatter =X OR fitter . LOL.
MAYBE ~ hahaha. i want to passsss my o lvl with flying colours.
can you help me ? i seriously would need help. ;d
hehe. or else i would have to treat NG YIWEN !
or well , she'll have to treat me . LOL. ;]
we shall see ok. ;] give me 15 points & i'll be the most happiest person on earth.
give me anything less , i'll die of happiness ;DD LOL.
im so bored now. im getting bored of msn.
whats the use anw. lol. homeworks piling up. esp chem =X
haha. & well , revision not yet started .
then i was telling jody if only a day has 48 hours.
i would sleep for 24 hours & study for 24 hours. LOL.
she don believe me =/ haha.
maybe study the television or the comp , I REALLY DON MIND ;]
hahahaha . ok luh. i've gotta go. so ..

GOODBYE ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment