Saturday, July 21, 2007

HELLO ! ;]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY , MEOW ! ;D

ytd was 20072007 !
so cool hor. hahaha.
went out to celebrate meow's bday.
then like before that waited for an hour plus for the f&n students whom teacher wanted to see.
took a freaking long time. lol.
then saw daddy , & the same words came out.
LOL. everytime say i xiang bu kai. lol.
can you believe he actually doesnt recognise me !?! LOL.
bad daddy lah =/
then sat at the bball court and chatted. haha.
so after they were done , we went to take the mrt to cwp
laughed like crazy women in the mrt & played the zhong ji mi ma.
hahahaha. wanted to play at seoul garden.
but i guess everyone's busy eating to even rmb, even me =X LOL.
then we just keep taking & taking the food.
& chou even had cramp in her fingers when she was scooping the ice cream.
HAHAHAHAHA. so kuku lah she.
then i went to mix the drinks together.
lucky never stomach ache. haha.
we toook alot of photos luh. & im lazy to upload it. lol. =X
maybe shall upload the kuku potrait when meow sends me
hahaha. then walked around and mrt-ed home.
reached home , used the comp & watched spiderman 3.
waa lau , cant believe i actually fell asleep =X
LOL. but awhile only lah. haha.
then woke up superrrrrr early today.
went to eat breakfast & went shop&save with mum.
while walking to shop&save.
saw one choujidan who COULDN recognise me.
LOL. he called me & confirmed that was me.
eh waa lau , still say he preferred my last time hairstyle.
lol. cut already mah, what he want me to do leh. lol.
then went into shop&save , & was so shocked to see another choujidan.
lol. then he oso another one.
msged me to ask if it was me !?!
very hard to recognise me meh ? lol. so kuku lah.
then he orbi , hahaha. push the thing then don know how to push.
end up hit the basket =X HAHAHA.
=X shhhhhh , ok lah i gtg . hehe.

GOODBYE ! ;p
wo ai ni , ai zhe ni .. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment