Tuesday, July 24, 2007

HELLO ;D

im so bored now , so yea , here's the second post ;p
hehe. went to jurong entertainment with family to eat just now.
lol. superr nice luh. ;d
then like my dad was superr &%$#!
kukukuku. he scolded me cos i bought an extra plate of rice.
wth ~ 50 cents only luh.
even said i purposely buy extra , like FOR WHAT hor ?
-.- lame. lol. anw , later was ok.
so like i still think SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO ;]
mummy's the BEST ;]
she helped me argued with my dad. lol. ;pp
bought answer keys for my tys .
yay , & tmr will be studying day for les A , meow & i.
lol. i shall study hard !
i promise myself that i MUST MUST ( i don noe how ) get B4 for my comb. sci.
;d betterr support me OK ! ;D
hahahahahahaha . ok lah.
i gtg already ;] SLEEP SLEEP ;D

BYE ! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment