Tuesday, July 31, 2007

HELLLLLLLLLO ;D

haha. today's maths was NICE !
i mean, seriously, it WAS nice ;]
but yea, the teacher taught me till i was MORE confused =X
but still i nodded. LOL.
cos i see no point in her explaining to me if i don understand her method.
so ya, i went to analyse myself & YES , i understand ! ;d
anw, accompanied les A to ngee ann with gf.
took a taxi & crapped so much.
les A was SUPERR nervous lah. hahahaha.
then reached there & instead of taking the lift with the other poly students.
we climbed the stairs ! healthy students . LOL ;D
cos we felt so ' xiao meimei ' over there.
or at least , it was me & gf that felt like that. haha.
then reached the 5th lvl & stoood outside awhile.
saw chiayin awhile later, was so surprised luh.
she's got tourism ! I AM SO JEALOUS.
HAHA. then sat outside there for like , an hour ?
lol. saw that jerrold-DD haha.
and ya , although we don know each other.
but we WERE still shocked . hahahaha.
sat there & played with 3 ants. haha.
superr lame lah the ants. crawl here & there.
& they always end up in the same place , in front of me.
lol. 1 of them even crawled onto my hand luh >( kuku !
hehehe. cabbed back to school & bought bubble tea. haha.
gf went home after that & les A and i went to eat.
talked about alot of thiings ;]] haha.
another girls' talk ! ;d love it ;D
then she went crazy, like help lah ? lol.
saw daddy, then he say me again. LOL.
everytime see me say my hair, next time must force you say NICE already ;ddd
lol. then while waiting for the green man light.
i DON KNOW , why i followed the guy cross the road when it wasnt even green.
LOL ? siao , haha. then les A wanted his NO. HAHAHAHAHA.
shhhhhhh ! don say i said it ;ppppp

GOOOODBYE !
i wish you were there .. ;d

No comments:

Post a Comment