Monday, July 30, 2007

HELLO ! ;D

i've gotta rush cos my dad may be home ANYTIME ;]
lol. anw, sat went yiwen's hse to study.
haha, ate carrot cake bought by her dad.
;dd she taught me chem ; so much better than _________ teach me lah.
ahahaha. she used an hour to teach me , an hour we did alil hw
and the rest we talked =X hahaha.
tell me about her school & stuffs.
& i cant ' wait ' to see her friends -.-
i'll smack their asses if i can ;pp haha.
er , no lah , dirty my hands later ;]
went to tuition & talked with kt.
hahahahhhaa. i managed to take out the ear stud.
AFTER ONE YEAR -.- LOL.
anw anw, went to uncle's hse later on.
saw the fireworks. SUPERR nice ok !
haha, but i gave up trying to take a pic of it.
cos the hp's cam so blurrr ;[
then then ate dinner & went back hse to watch youtube videos with relatives & family.
hahahahaa. superr cute , cos we laughed like crazy .
esp for the 'no pork' video ? LOL. that is like lmao-ing.
hahahaha. then like sunday morning my family & i went to kfc to eat.
my dad NAGGGGG at me for like an hour about the chicken LUH.
like wth. LOL. i was eating & there he was probing on & on about the chicken being unhealthy.
-.- hahaha. ok whatever ~ ;d
then quarrelled with them , cos they're superr irritatin lah.
grrrrr , WHATEVER ~ ;p
& YA MY DAD'S HOME , SO WELL ..

GOOOOODBYE !
;d

No comments:

Post a Comment